The standard question that pops up in discussions nowadays is the new year resolutions. Well I am not a keen believer of making a list on January 1 every year so as to forget all about them by 15th of the month.I am resolute about my goals and ambitions all through the year and work tirelessly to achieve them. With the end of the year arriving soon, this year I plan to start with a different perspective. I have prepared a mental note of few achievable feats but I would hate to call them resolutions. Goals would be a more apt word for them.So, here’s a list of my goals for 2015:
1. Spend more time with family.
2. Live life your way, after all its the only one you got.
3. Travel the world, start with your surroundings
4. Enlist bungee jumping and scuba diving in your adventure sport list
5. Focus on the career
6. Add some spice to the boring life 🙂
7. Lose some weight, not that I am overweight, ok I am a little overweight , confess 🙂
8. Get a pet/ Spend more time with pets. I got a pet this year and it has added much happiness to my life. They are undemanding and trustworthy.
I will keep adding to this list as and when time permits, past year has been a very hectic one. There have been some setbacks concerning my mom’s health but she is improving now. God bless her with a long healthy life. But all in all, it has taught me a lot, I have grown as a person….nah not the age, duh. I have been this boring mature person always but last year has taught me that its ok to laugh your heart out once in a while. I realized I have a great sense of humor , and a lot of new interests have been developed, including blogging. I have come to meet like-minded friends online and it has helped me realize my potential as a writer.
Come what may, it is my goal to make the new year a better one. So what are your goals for the new year?As the days go by from morning to evening make each day a memorable one and let them be happy memories. To all my friends here celebrating tomorrow, wishing you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and to every one A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!